Before you put your home on the market, you may want to seriously consider the benefits of having it inspected by me, an InterNachi Certified Home Inspector.
We offer a Move In Certified Inspection that many have found to be advantageous.
Here are multiple reason to have your home inspected prior to listing:
- It helps alert the seller of any item of immediate personal concern.
- The report can help the seller realistically price the home if problems exist.
- The report can also help the seller substantiate a higher asking price if problems don't exist or have been corrected.
- Revealing any problems ahead of time give the seller time to make repairs and shop for contractors.
- Provides a third party unbiased opinion to offer potential buyers.
- We install Move-In Certified Signs that attract potential buyers.
- It is a gesture of forthrightness on the part of the Seller.
- It helps relief any unwarranted suspicions from a prospective buyer.
- It helps prevent 11th hour renegotiations.
- The report might encourage another potential buyer to waive their inspection once they see how professional our report is.
- The report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
- The report is paid for by the seller which is less money out of pocket from a prospective buyer.
- The report might help in assisting with financing, especially in today's market where lender's are leary of "money pits."